Re: Reading Graphics with NVDA

What's even more interesting is that I cannot get the image description item to come up when bringing up the context menu in Chrome, either.  Nor in new Chromium-based Edge.

By contrast, if I do exactly the same thing in Brave, on the same webpage for the same image, a "Get image descriptions from Brave" item appears, and its submenu is "always" and "just once."

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

    ~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story