reading an article.

CJ

Hello,

I have updated my machine to  the latest NVDA version and have found that if I go onto say The Guardian site and start to read an article I seem to be able to read only one paragraph from  the article before insert and down arrow stop and I have to either down arrow or use insert and down arrow to get to the next paragraph of the article. Prior to updating things worked just fine so has something changed with the latest update or is it a case of a setting having altered and if so how do I get to read an entire article without it stopping at  each new paragraph.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and it is quite likely I have missed something simple. Any suggestions will be most welcomed.

My regards, CJ.