NVDA 2020.2 and Word Track Changes

Sandra Pilz

Hi,

I am using the current version of NVDA, 2020.2. When I am in a word document with track changes enabled, I can go to reading mode and press a to go to the next change and again to the next change and so on. However, I can't move to the previous change. When I press shift+a, NVDA will tell me no changes were found, although it took me through them when I went forward using just a.

I am using Office 365. Also, I'm using a German version of NVDA, so I don't know if the key to cycle through changes is different in the English version. However, A is the correct key in my version.

Can I do something to solve this, or is this a new bug?

Regards

Sandra