From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 6:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] Please welcome NVDA 2016.3 release candidate 1 to the stage

Hi all,

NVDA 2016.3 RC1 is out. This release includes improvements to support
Microsoft Word and Excel, ability to disable individual add-ons from add-ons
manager, braille support improvements, enhancements to support Windows 10
Anniversary Update and more.

The news from NV Access can be found at:

http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-3rc1-released/