NVDA in windows terminal on older Win 10 versions

Christian Schoepplein

Hi,

I have to use Windows 10 version 1809 on my laptop for my job. With this version I have problems to use the windows terminal. I can't e.g. not read file listings.

On my private laptop with Windows 10 version 2004 installed I do not have those problems.

On both systems the current stable version of NVDA is installed, NVDA 2020.2.

Is it possible to improve the support of windows text console on my old system on my working laptop somehow? I don't know when a newer version of Windows 10 will be rolled out, so a workaround for Windows 1809 would be great.

Cheers and thanks for any hint,

Schoepp