Re: NVDA in windows terminal on older Win 10 versions

Schoepp,

             Have you checked with your organization as to when they will be applying whatever Feature Update they intend to apply next?  Version 1809 is now very old, and is going out of support later this year or May of next for extended support for Enterprise and Educational editions, and I cannot imagine the IT department won't be updating to something significantly more recent.

              In the age of Windows As A Service, it's imperative for developers to keep up with whatever the latest supported versions of Windows 10 are, and when a version is about to go out of support there is no good reason to dedicate resources at that late date.

              I'd be making queries about the next update to Windows 10 on these centrally administered machines, as any changes to NVDA to support version 1809 at this late date would be highly unlikely.

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

    ~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story