Re: Nvda and multiple reading of subjects in E-mails

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:04 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
I am using Mozilla Thunderbird, because I can create a rules, while in Windows it isn't possible.
What isn't possible?   And how would the creation of rules be relevant to anything?

It's impossible to give accurate advice with moving goal posts and the introduction of unrelated variables.

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

    ~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story