Re: Error when using the latest NVDA Master with the Enhanced Mozilla Add-in

Bob Jutzi

Already tried F6 to drop me in the address bar, then tabbing over to the
notifications which didn't work so will just listen to the screen as
suggested.  Thanks.

On 8/4/2020 5:18 PM, Gene wrote:
Until you find the command, try using f6.  You will move through
different parts of the window such as to the address bar, and perhaps
to other parts including, I hope the notification.  Also, if you let
the full notification read when it starts, you will hear, at the end,
shortcuts to do what is offered.  Listen very carefully for such
information.  You may hear something like download, when you get an
update message, followed by control d and then not now, control n.
I'm not saying these are the actual commands, but they are examples of
the kind of things you will hear.  This means I usually don't have to
look for the message, which is one reason I am giving you the f6 key
as a guess since I so seldom need to look for the message...

I've done quite a bit of searching out of curiosity since seeing your
message but I haven't found the command.