Re: NVDA in windows terminal on older Win 10 versions

Christian Schoepplein

Hi _Brian,

Am 04.08.2020 um 16:46 schrieb Brian Vogel:
             Have you checked with your organization as to when they will be applying whatever Feature Update they intend to apply next? Version 1809 is now very old, and is going out of support later this year or May of next for extended support for Enterprise and Educational editions, and I cannot imagine the IT department won't be updating to something significantly more recent.
The IT department is aware of my problems with the older windows versions, but that will not speed up theire update politic.

We've been migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in December last year, just to give you an idea how things are working here :-).

But OK, I'll check whats possible. Maybe I can get a special system with a newer Windows when things really do not work.
Cheers,

Schoepp