Re: NVDA 2020.2 and Word Track Changes: finding the issue in Github

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello Quentin, Sandra and all,

Thank your Quentin for noting that the issue already exists.

As already noted to Sandra, I had tested on NVDA 2019.2 and 2019.3 and shift+A worked.

But as you noted in the issue on Github it does not work with NVDA 2020.2.

So my question: in order to avoid duplicated issue what is the best way to find if an issue has already been posted on that subject or not?

You will answer, searching in the Github issues, but you have to type the words that were used for the issue.

For example, if I look for shift+A does not work, I am not sure that I would find the issue it is related to.

Any hints on writing issues and not duplicating?

Best

Sylvie