Re: Idea for an Addon

Daniel Damacena

I am not a developer. Actually, I am a basic user, so that I can't tell you whether it is possible. What I can recommend you to do is to use one of the mentioned softwares. Bookworm is super light, accessible and free. You can download it from here:
All the best!

Em qui., 6 de ago. de 2020 às 07:37, Vaibhav Bhandari <vaibhavbhandari2017@...> escreveu:

So would it be possible for NVDA to have this feature too?