Re: Object Navigation - Where and How Do You Use It?

Sarah k Alawami

I use it in windows, fsTramp, discord at times, some websites to read bits of info that don't want to read, a pilot's life, sim toolkit pro, etc. Prepared (prepar3d) all the time. I have to as that interface is 100 percent inaccessible with out it, VPilot at times, etc.

On 6 Aug 2020, at 9:11, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

One context where I use object navigation is Windows 10 Settings (Windows+I) where you must use object navigation to read certain information.

Cheers,

Joseph