Re: Object Navigation - Where and How Do You Use It?

Sarah k Alawami

I use it in windows, fsTramp, discord at times, some websites to read bits of info that don't want to read, a pilot's life, sim toolkit pro, etc. Prepared (prepar3d) all the time. I have to as that interface is 100 percent inaccessible with out it, VPilot at times, etc.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 6 Aug 2020, at 9:11, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

One context where I use object navigation is Windows 10 Settings (Windows+I) where you must use object navigation to read certain information.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 9:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Object Navigation - Where and How Do You Use It?

Hello All,

This is a navigation method that I really have yet to wrap my head around.  My intent with this topic is not to trigger a discussion of the abstract concepts of object navigation, though they're certainly not unwelcome, but to elicit a collection of specific programs/dialogs/etc. where you personally use object navigation to get around in it and how it travels when you do.

I have not had a lot of luck yet when just playing with object navigation at random, and figure I (and perhaps many others) might "get the hang of it" much better if we were trying it out in a context either that we're familiar with but haven't used it, or in a context someone else has described so that our experimentation has more meaning from the outset.

If you feel so inclined, please share.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.

~ Oscar Wilde

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.