Re: Speech crackling/breaking up in latest NVDA

Sean

Hey hey, I'm a software developer too.
There is nothing wrong here.

On 06/08/2020 19:39, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:31 PM, Sean wrote:
Unfortunately, the old stability disappeared with the move to Python3
-
'Twas ever thus, and ever shall be.   When tectonic shifts occur, there are virtually always "teething pains," and those pains do get fixed, but some take longer to get there than others.

In the world of computing, you cannot hang on to old technology for very long and continue to have something that's really functional.  Particularly when major updates to a programming language are involved and really cannot be avoided.

          ~ Oscar Wilde

--

Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.