Re: Nvda and Thunderbird

I'm sorry. Wrong version number, 78.1.0.

On 8/6/2020 1:17 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Sorry, but why don't you update Thunderbird?

Mine is in version 68.11.0...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:42 de 06/08/2020, Governor staten escreveu:

I'm hearing the same things. I'm using Thunderbird 8.1.0. You could see if turning off the status bar under toolbars might help you.

This was supposed to be addressed. However, it seems to be an imperfect fix on my end.

On 8/6/2020 12:11 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everyone,
In Thunderbird, Nvda tells me: Moved a message from the Inbox, Copying a message to the Drafts folder, and tells me something about the account. He also wants to say something when sending the message.
Can it be turned off somewhere?
Regards