Re: Speech crackling/breaking up in latest NVDA

Tyler Spivey

It's perfectly fine to run 2019.2.1. It should keep working for a while.
If it works for you, then great. One thing you might have a problem with
is finding copies of addons that work with it.
The core functionality of NVDA is to speak, so this seems pretty
important to get right.
See the comment I made to #11061 this morning for an easily
reproduceable test case.

On 8/6/2020 2:31 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

It’s up to you, but at this time, I advise not going to anything earlier
than 2019.3.

Cheers,

Joseph