Re: Speech crackling/breaking up in latest NVDA

Luke Davis

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

Problem being, I was told how to turn off enhancements yesterday, but when I followed those instructions, I found that the enhancements were already turned
off!
Not that it's likely to do anything good, but have you tried turning it on just for kicks and giggles? That's probably what I would have done.

Everybody says to turn it off and things will get better, it's already off, let's turn it on and see what happens.

Luke