From: Brian Vogel
Sent: 06 August 2020 23:41
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Object Navigation - Where and How Do You Use It?

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 06:35 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

You can’t use keyboard commands to look at various system information displayed on that screen – you must use object navigation to read them.

-
Thank you for this specific example.   Again, this is very handy for me to have as I now have a specific location where playing with object navigation gets me a result I cannot get otherwise, and I've been told what that result would be.  I just went through the list of items near the top of the About pane and got "status green" for each after it was read, and had no idea of exactly how I was supposed to (or even if I could) get to that information via NVDA.

          ~ Oscar Wilde