some questions related to NVDA

abdul muhamin

Hi everyone, after updating to latest version, all of the windows 10 apps including mail is a bit laggy, why is that? is there a temporary fix for that? And what about the NVDA’s OCR feature? Have you planned to make it more enhance? I’m asking because today I experience difficulty while extracting the text from some pictures, the OCR is not much helpful as jaws, I love the NVDA screen reader as its so  much smaller and portable, and the last thing, what about the graphics/buttons labeler in NVDA? As far as I know, this is the most awaited and requested feature, because there are plenty of screen readers for windows and mobile phones which contains this feature since long, then why NVDA doesn’t have this feature yet? thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10