Re: What is the NVDA key combination for pop up dialogues in Firefox or Crome

Sarah k Alawami

Wait until the thing is read, but I believe at least in chrome it's alt shift A. Firefox just hit f67 to get to where you need to be and see if that shows the dialogue you want. I don't use FF anymore.

On 8 Aug 2020, at 17:28, Gene wrote:

We'll see what others say. I've never used Edge in any form and I can't comment to any extent on it. Bhut I've never used alt n in any other browser than Internet Explorer and I know they don't have what Internet Explorer calls the information bar.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Jackie
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2020 7:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What is the NVDA key combination for pop up dialogues in Firefox or Crome

I'll only say that on my machine & on others whom I assist alt n is
used in those browsers unless nondefault options are being used.

On 8/8/20, Gene gsasner@... wrote:

I'm not aware of Chrome using alt n. And the new Edge is Chrome based so I

don't know if it does. I know Internet Explorer does. and Chrome
automatically downloads files unless you set a setting to ask what to do.