From: Matt Wadsworth
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 10:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What is the NVDA key combination for pop up dialogues in Firefox or Crome

Yes, FF and Croam automatically download files to a specified folder. The information bar sometimes says things like "do you want to save your login details" or "all this website to use your location".

That's the thing I am trying to access.

Best wishes

Matt

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 6:07 AM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

It may be alt shift a to move to the message window in Chrome.  I don't
recall.  I've not used it much and its been perhaps months.  Maybe its
control shift a.  I seem to remember clearly that it is something shift a.
I'm skeptical that it is alt n.  And the message window is used for
different sorts of messages than the information bar in Internet Explorer.