Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

Amir

Cristóbal, I don't like web-based RSS readers and services at all. The  hassles of logging into and out of them aside, I don't want to share my data with any of them. I want something as simple yet accessible and reachable as Internet Explorer. In fact, had I wanted a web-based RSS service, I could have gone with other services which are more feature-rich. I've also heard that The Old Reader doesn't accept more than 100 feeds in its free version -- it started in 2018.

Best,
Amir