Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

David Griffith

OK – I don’t have anything like that number of feeds which probably explains the  difference in performance although it sounds like we have very similar spec machines.

With me the update is instantaneous and there is absolutely no lag at all.

I have not encountered any problem with folders and articles yet but I am still in early days of using it.

I have just counted and I have currently 23 feeds from various National newspapers and blogs.

I only mention this as others might not have as many feeds also.

Just as a matter of interest how do you manage to keep up with monitoring over 100 feeds daily?

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10