Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

Amir

Good question. I don't need to keep track of all of them on a daily basis. First, some of them are weekly podcasts (The Pulse, The Moth, This American Life, Innovation Hub, Ken Rudin's Political Junkie, Planet Money, etc.), and since the mechanism is quite similar to fetching RSS feeds, I use the RSS approach on Windows to keep track of podcasts. Second, many of them are work-related RSS feeds such as the ones provided by Reuters, Associated Press, CNN, BBC, etc., so I closely monitor them for work. Third, I tend to read the titles not the full articles. So, for instance, with CNET, Wired, MacRumors, Android Police, and so forth, I check their headlines and read just a couple of their articles. The same is true about various NPR/PRI/APM feeds and programs -- I peruse the headlines -- even without having to open the articles, but open or download a few of them. Finally, I keep track of some of them via my iPhone (Lire to be specific) on the go.

Best,
Amir