Re: What is the NVDA key combination for pop up dialogues in Firefox or Crome

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 03:09 AM, Matt Wadsworth wrote:
Yes, FF and Croam automatically download files to a specified folder.
-
Or can be set to ask you where you want to save each file you download, when you kick off the download.  This is how I configure all my browsers, because if the thing I'm downloading is something I intend to keep I want it filed in the correct location.

Dealing with a Downloads folder that becomes a trash heap (which happens in far too many instances) is not my idea of fun.

          ~ Oscar Wilde