Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 01:41 PM, Amir wrote:
I feel I shouldn't have to pay $2 or more per month for a service
Is this for the premium service, or basic?   I'll admit the website isn't good about discussing this, but when I attempt the "Sign Up" process it mentions a 14-day trial of premium.  On a lot of these "premium versus basic" situations the cost is only if you want the premium features.

That would be good info to have.

          ~ Oscar Wilde