From: Amir
Sent: 09 August 2020 18:48
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

Yes, my folders got created, but the feeds, or rather the feed names, inside each folder are missing. In other words, I do get all articles belonging to each folder, but I can't tell which article belongs to which RSS feed as articles for each feed inside folders aren't populated under that feed, meaning I can't separately monitor feeds which reside inside folders. Also I went to Tools for the import.

Best,

Amir