Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 02:19 PM, Amir wrote:
updates don't come as fast or spontaneous as stand-alone readers which do the fetching of headlines and articles on their own.
-
My guess is that this is directly dependent on the default sync intervals each is using.  For many pieces of software like these, it's configurable so you can make the checks either more or less frequent.

Given that I do not use any of the things mentioned, this is based on experience with pretty much anything that has sync intervals, including e-mail clients.

          ~ Oscar Wilde