Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

Amir

That's the case with stand-alone RSS feed readers -- you can even set the refresh rate to "1 minute" with many of them, and, of course, you can refresh manually whenever desired. However, web-based readers such as The Old Reader and Feedly don't give you such a fine-tuning especially with their free tiers. The Old Reader clearly mentions that the Premium tier allows for faster refresh rates although I don't know how fast it might be. That's why they're not suitable for me especially for work-related tasks. Even with Lire on my iPhone I tend to use it in Stand-alone mode so as to get faster refresh rates without having to be limited by the dictates of its supported web-based services.

Best,
Amir