Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

Amir

<LOL> -- very interesting. I fully understand your perspective but if you work as a journalist and operate in a newsroom, you have to be able to receive timely updates for everything including speeches, election results, explosions, pandemic updates, resolutions, etc. That's why my work-related RSS feeds are updated every 15 minutes in Internet Explorer (the minimum value allowed), and many times I also refresh a couple of them in 5 to 10-minute intervals.

Best,
Amir