Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

Amir

Unfortunately that doesn't cut it for me although I understand the benefits. When I'm at my computer and hit Refresh, I fully expect to get the latest articles not what the web-based readers might dictate. And if you happen to depend on the speed aspect for work, such an access becomes more essential. Honestly I don't share the articles -- even the ones I read for leisure. Even if I do, I share them via email which works well with Internet Explorer. Nowadays even most Edge/Chrome RSS extensions also support full-fledged article sharing so that's a nonissue if the need arises. I also use Lire on my iPhone for RSS stuff. It supports full-fledged sharing and its stand-alone mode truly rocks.

Best,
Amir