Re: Speech Dictionaries: Changing How Superscripted Tex Is Read

Have you looked at and installed either the Access8Math and/or Lambda Add-On (if you're using braille) and/or MathPlayer?

There is really no reasonable way that I know of to do what you want unless the content is created in MathML or similar or identifed as "being math" so that one of the previously mentioned add-ons can read the content as such.  It's been quite a while since I had to deal with mathematics and a screen reader, and I'm sure other members will be able to offer more focused instructions.

Subscripting and superscripting is just too common otherwise to presume its presence is necessarily mathematical notation.

          ~ Oscar Wilde