From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amir
Sent: 10 August 2020 06:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues with Edge Chromium: is Google Chrome still a more viable option?

And to add to that, I use, or rather used, Google Chrome in combination with AdGuard for Windows which is considered by many as the best champion of privacy and user protection.

So, folks, if possible please provide solutions or work-arounds for the Edge/NVDA duo? Do you always get the Address Bar as you press Control+T in Edge? How about a blank, non-intrusive new tab? And how do you interact with Favorites in Edge efficiently?

Best,

Amir