Re: Object Navigation - Where and How Do You Use It?

Daniel Damacena

A week ago I was teaching a class of 50 people about object navigation. The first thing that I did was to show one usage example. It's a really abstract concept and nothing more efficient in learning than a concrete example, right?

I showed how to verify how many time was played in VLC, a music/video player. It's not possible to check this information with the normal cursor, better saying, with arrows and tab.

Em 09/08/2020 16:00, Brian Vogel escreveu:

Jackie (and many others, since I last posted),

Thank you very much for concrete examples of where, and how, you are using Object Navigation.  It's so much easier to formulate an educated guess of where it might be helpful/appropriate when you encounter a situation if you've seen other situations where it was.

          ~ Oscar Wilde