Re: Issues with Edge Chromium: is Google Chrome still a more viable option?

Amir

It's not that they fail all the time. Rather, they sometimes fail and sometimes work -- especially when Control+T is pressed. So I don't think the installation is problematic.
Given the overall smoothness of NVDA's behavior with Google Chrome compared with Edge and the misspelled notification issue affecting MS Edge, I'd rather return to Google Chrome and not go through the hassles of the Windows fix. BTW I reported NVDA's misspelled notification bug here: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11480

Best,
Amir