Re: Issues with Edge Chromium: is Google Chrome still a more viable option?

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 10:54 AM, Amir wrote:
Rather, they sometimes fail and sometimes work -- especially when Control+T is pressed.
-
Which, again, is highly atypical.  I cannot, and will not attempt, to make you do anything.  But you are having experiences that are outliers on the bell curve, which clearly suggest that something is not quite right.

I've been using Chromium-based Edge since before its wide release, both with and without a screen reader, and have not as yet encountered any of the issues you report.  Others have told you the same.   That suggests something idiosyncratic to your installation, whether of Edge or of Windows 10.

          ~ Oscar Wilde