From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 7:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues with Edge Chromium: is Google Chrome still a more viable option?

If CTRL+L/ALT+D aren't moving you to the address bar in new Edge then there is a corruption in your installation.

With the exception of a very few shortcuts, because Microsoft elected to maintain the Favorites terminology, pretty much every keyboard command applicable to Chrome (or any Chromium-based browser) is also applicable to new Edge.

You should try, Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10, for starters.

          ~ Oscar Wilde