Re: interesting issue with file explorer on windows 10

See:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/7552
which appears to be similar.  Don't ask me why the person who initially reported it, way back when, included Windows 8.1 in the title yet says the issue is under Windows 10 in the description.

I'd be inclined to add on to that issue (and ask for a title correction, since it was never accurate) with better information on steps to reproduce.

          ~ Oscar Wilde