Re: interesting issue with file explorer on windows 10

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 03:54 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hmmm, it was on,  in previous versions of windows that was reversed I think.
-
The "more details" view is always off by default, including under every version of Windows 10 so far (I don't have 2004 yet).

I know this simply because I like it, and routinely have to turn it on and have had to do so "forever."

          ~ Oscar Wilde