I updated Zoom and is possible enable o disable the alerts, is an excellent change.

Thanks to all for the answers.

Regards.

El 10/8/2020 a las 19:34, benmoxey@... escribió:
Hi Gene

You can check manually using the menu. Place focus on the main Zoom window and hit Control + F to navigate to the find edit box. Hit tab to navigate to the menu.

Cheers

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, 11 August 2020 9:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Disable report of alerts from Zoom

I haven't been offered the update yet.

From: benmoxey@...
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 6:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi everyone

Coming in late on this discussion, so hope I’m on the right track!

Ensure you update to the latest build of Zoom and you will notice that they
have added the ability to turn on and off alerts for screen readers in
Settings/Accessibility. I only spotted this yesterday when installing it for
a client.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ben