Re: Disable report of alerts from Zoom

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Good news Ben, thanks for that.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of benmoxey@...
Sent: Dienstag, 11. August 2020 01:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Disable report of alerts from Zoom

Hi everyone

Coming in late on this discussion, so hope I’m on the right track!

Ensure you update to the latest build of Zoom and you will notice that they have added the ability to turn on and off alerts for screen readers in Settings/Accessibility. I only spotted this yesterday when installing it for a client.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ben