From: "CARLOS-ESTEBAN" <carlosestebanpianista@gmail.com>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:22:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [nvda] Disable report of alerts from Zoom

Hello.

I updated Zoom and is possible enable o disable the alerts, is an
excellent change.

Thanks to all for the answers.

Regards.

El 10/8/2020 a las 19:34, benmoxey@gmail.com escribió:
Hi Gene

You can check manually using the menu. Place focus on the main Zoom window and hit Control + F to navigate to the find edit box. Hit tab to navigate to the menu.

Cheers

Ben