From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob
Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 11:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Disable report of alerts from Zoom

There is no such client as
Windows Desktop Client
listed in the download center at:
https://zoom.us/download
Here's what I see:
Zoom Client for Meetings
Zoom Plugin for Microsoft Outlook
Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes
Zoom Extension for Browsers
Zoom Plugin for Intel Unite
Zoom Mobile Apps
Zoom Client Plugin for Sharing iPhone/iPad
Zoom Rooms for Conference Rooms and Touchscreen Displays
Controllers for Zoom Rooms
Zoom Plugin for Skype for Business
Perhaps the article should be updated to provide more relevant information.

From: "CARLOS-ESTEBAN" <carlosestebanpianista@gmail.com>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:22:39 -0500

Hello.

I updated Zoom and is possible enable o disable the alerts, is an
excellent change.

Thanks to all for the answers.

Regards.

El 10/8/2020 a las 19:34, benmoxey@gmail.com escribió:
Hi Gene

You can check manually using the menu. Place focus on the main Zoom
window and hit Control + F to navigate to the find edit box. Hit tab to
navigate to the menu.

Cheers

Ben