From: JM Casey
Sent: 11 August 2020 20:57
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with search edit box in folders

I've had to press enter for a while now. Not sure when it started but maybe an update or so ago for me (and I'm still on 1909). But alt-tab? That is strange. You mean there is a separate window coming up? Or are results not showing up until you return to your initial file explorer window..maybe not being recognised by nVDA?