From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of seb naudet
Sent: August 11, 2020 4:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with search edit box in folders

yes i have to refresh the window with alt tab.

if i don't, folder list is not filtered, and sometimes i'm stuck in anempty window.

in previous windows version i only had to down arrow to display search results.

like in start menu.

Le 11/08/2020 à 21:57, JM Casey a écrit :

I've had to press enter for a while now. Not sure when it started but maybe an update or so ago for me (and I'm still on 1909). But alt-tab? That is strange. You mean there is a separate window coming up? Or are results not showing up until you return to your initial file explorer window..maybe not being recognised by nVDA?