De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> En nombre de soloman s
Enviado el: martes, 11 de agosto de 2020 19:05
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] can nvda read shared screen in Zoom?

Hi,
I would be grateful for tips on this as well.
Meanwhile, you can capture images with the assistance of someone which, can later be scanned using Envision for instance.
But when you do screenshare, you are in full control of your content.
Please remember to protect the ears of your sighted students by using headset.

On 8/12/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Hi All?
I want to read the slydes shared by a host in a Zoom meeting. Can NVDA
read the shared screen by the zoom host to me? if yes, How?

--
With warm regards
Solomon S