Re: can nvda read shared screen in Zoom?

Sarah k Alawami

No, you cannot read slides the teacher shows, at least I could not do it on any platform in zoom.

Good luck.

On 11 Aug 2020, at 17:05, soloman s wrote:

Hi,
I would be grateful for tips on this as well.
Meanwhile, you can capture images with the assistance of someone
which, can later be scanned using Envision for instance.
But when you do screenshare, you are in full control of your content.
Please remember to protect the ears of your sighted students by using
headset.

On 8/12/20, Aschalew Byness gakidan.ashagre235@... wrote:

Hi All?
I want to read the slydes shared by a host in a Zoom meeting. Can NVDA
read the shared screen by the zoom host to me? if yes, How?

--
With warm regards
Solomon S