Re: Protonmail

Hmmm sounds like the bridge is a disgusting mess and not worth my time.
I wander if you could run without it in the first place.
I wander if the devs of this actually would help fixing their mess.
Then again, why should I use proton mail when gmail is actually more
accessible, in fact a lot of programs now at least newer ones support
the new security protocol google uses which makes them recognised as
secured apps.

On 12/08/2020, Jesse Farquharson <jesse100rules@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Luke,

I will not be trying this now, as there's very little point. This computer
is gonna be saying byebye in a very short while anyway, as I'm getting a new
one this weekend or so. I will try it then... if I remember.