NVDA says cannot verify my Vocalizer License

Socheat Muth

Hi all,

I just wiped out my PC, and installed a fresh copy of Windows. WHen I activate vocalizer on the machine, I got the following message.

Your license can not be verified. Please check the following:
1. Your credentials (email and password) are correct (you can change them under the vocalizer
expressive menu)
2. You are not using someone else's activation or you are not using the same activation in
different computers at the same time. This is not legal, and is against license terms.
3. You are having internet problems.
For further clarification, please contact tiflotecnia, Lda, or your local dealer.

OK

Could anyone tell me what exactly is the problem? I can use it just fine. But the message keep showing whenever I restart NVDA or restart my computer.

Thanks.