Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

Don H

The quick key nav is the only addon I have installed.  Quick Key Nav is very unreliable.

On 8/12/2020 7:50 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I started having the problem where quick nav wasn't working at all.  I took a look around and discovered that there had been an extension installed called Lightning.  I looked into it and decided I didn't want it.  I removed it and now my quick nav extension is working perfectly.

You might want to see if you have this extension installed and ifg you do remove it.  I bet your quick nav will start working again.  You could just disable it to test this first before removing it.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)