Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 08:50 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:
I took a look around and discovered that there had been an extension installed called Lightning.
This was the Calendar/Schedule extension for Thunderbird, from way, way back.   If you don't use that functionality, then removing it is a good idea.

I've had consistent behavior out of the Quick Folder Key Navigation extension for years now.

          ~ Oscar Wilde